Magento geoIP extension: Top 10 best ones – essential solutions for your multinational stores
Do you run a multinational business? So you should consider the Magento geoIP extension. Because this Magento geoIP extension allows you to change the store’s language, currency, and interface based on the customer’s IP address. Thus this is a must-have feature for your Magento 2 store. Thanks to this extension, you also can boost the user experience and encourage your customers to remain in your store. For that reason, in this blog, Arrowtheme will introduce Top 10 best Magento geoIP extensions- essential solutions for your multinational stores to help you make better decisions. And then let’s take a look at the following extensions.
GeoIP Redirect by Amasty ($179)
GeoIP Redirect by Amasty is a solution that adapts store information to a customer’s location. Therefore, you can reach the international e-commerce market. Moreover, with this Magento geoIP extension, you can expand your business to other countries. Furthermore, it support multi-language, multi-currency, and multi-store capabilities for customers in the whole world. Besides that, with the following features, it also improves shopping experience of your customers:
- Before redirecting, show a confirmation pop-up.
- Support to redirect users to a specific store view.
- Change the currency based on the location of your visitors.
- Limit IP addresses that access to your website.
- Search engines and user agents should be ignored.
- Only redirect from the home page
Magento geoIP extension by Webkul ($99)
This extension may become the perfect pick for you. Because it detects the location of buyers based on their IP addresses. And then it will send them to the suitable store view for their region. Therefore, it will boost customer shopping experience. In addition, when a customer visits the website from a different location, this extension will also help you adjust the currency. Therefore, this is a must-have extension to support store owners in providing a better shopping experience for their customers.
- Detects your location automatically
- Views of the Map Store by Country
- Customers are redirected to a specific URL.
- IP-based restrictions
- Map Currency
- Improve the user experience
GEOIP Store Switcher by BSSCommerce ($99)
GEOIP Store Switcher by BSSCommerce is a widely used technology. Thanks to this Magento geoIP extension, customers can go shopping on your online store without any limitations of regions. Because your online store will use IP addresses to automatically determine user location. And then it can take suitable actions based on the goals of store owners. Moreover, by allowing store owners to restrict IP addresses, shop owners can restrict blacklist visitors to access websites. Therefore, you can efficiently avoid spam that affects their stores.
- Firstly, shop owners can send to the suitable store view based on their IP address.
- Secondly, visitors can change the currency per store view automatically.
- Show a confirmation popup to ask buyers if they want to store the view switch.
- Allow or restrict visitors to change store views after being redirected.
- Set a redirect exception for certain IP addresses and URLs.
- Search engine crawlers should not be redirected.
GeoIP Extension by Mageplaza ($149)
While customers are shopping at stores, the Magento 2 GeoIP extension allows shop owners to detect their location based on their IP addresses. This is an important element. Because it will help store owners to provide a better shopping experience for their buyers.
- Automatic detection of location
- Change the store’s view and currency.
- Improve the user experience
- Activate or disable the module.
- To activate the data source, download the library.
- Customers’ IP addresses are used to determine their location.
- Automatically change the store’s view, language, and currency.
GeoIP Redirect by Mirasvit ($149)
Coming with this Magento geoIP extension, you are able to show relevant information to your visitors based on their location. Moreover, based on the settings and the visitor’s country, this module automatically changes the currency, language, and store look. Thus, your online store can improve the user experience in your store and expand your business globally.
- Redirect users to the suitable store view.
- Change the currency based on the location of your customers.
- Before updating a store view or redirection, you can show a confirmation message.
- You also can restrict IP addresses to visit your website.
- Search engine and user agent traffic should be ignored.
- Use the “Only redirect the first time” rule.
GeoIP Extension by MageDelight ($149)
This Magento geoIP extension is the perfect option for automatic multi-store switching. Because this extension will follow your customers’ position. And then it will support the store owner in providing a better customer experience. Furthermore, it will redirected to a personalized URL (appropriate store) based on their IP address. So it will give them a native experience with local language and currency.
- URL redirection depending on IP address
- Switch the entire storefront automatically
- Redirects should be limited by IP address.
Geo IP Store Switcher by MageAnts ($99)
This Magento geoIP extension will bring to you lots of cool features as the following:
- You can use a CSV file. to import GeoIP details for your stores
- Store switcher and auto-redirection capabilities can be added to your stores.
- You also able to choose the default storage for auto-redirection.
- For each store, you can select the locations and currencies
- From a single interface, you can manage all of your different stores.
- Mention the URLs, agents, and IP addresses that will be banned.
Store Switcher by FMEExtensions ($109)
Are you looking for a Magento geoIP extension? So Store Switcher by FMEExtensions is the good choice for you. This extension will redirect customers to one of your storefronts that is relevant to their location. Users can also find items in their native language, priced in local currency, by switching store views. With just one store, you can reach out to the whole world.
- Use IP addresses to determine a user’s geolocation.
- Redirect users to the appropriate store automatically.
- Set up shop view switching for a certain region or country.
- Products should be displayed based on the local language and currency.
- Use the switcher dropdown.
- For certain IP addresses, disable the shop switcher.for specific I
GeoIP Currency Switcher by MageComp ($49)
Do you want to give your customers the option of paying in their local currency rather than the default currency? Do you want to automatically identify users’ location based on their IP address and switch store currency to the accessible geographical currency? In that case, Magecomp has created the Magento 2 GeoIP Currency Switcher Extension, which tracks the user’s location and automatically switches the currency to one of the available GEO currencies.
- Extensions can be enabled from the backend.
- The extension synchronizes the Maxmind database in order to detect visitors’ geolocation and IP addresses.
- Based on the user’s IP address, it automatically detects and changes currency.
- Allow or disallow currency switching in the frontend from the backend.
M2 GeoIP by Swissuplabs ($79)
We recommend incorporating GeoIp capabilities into your Magento 2 store in order to get visitors through the user-friendly checkout process. It allows the user’s current location to be determined using his IP address.
The Geoip extension for Magento 2 uses the MaxMind database to determine the visitor’s location. Essentially, the extension will assist you in:
- Look up a customer’s geolocation information
- During checkout, correctly recognize visitor countries, cities, and provinces
- Improve the customer experience by speeding up the entire checkout process