Epacket delivery: Everything you need to know about shipping, tracking
Epacket delivery has taken the eCommerce world by storm in recent years. Epacket delivery is one of the most popular shipping solutions provided by merchants from China and Hong Kong. With time, it has expanded into more than 40 other ePacket countries and become one of the fastest delivery methods for international shipping. This blog post covers everything that online businesses and eCommerce platforms should know about Epacket shipping and how to leverage this opportunity to your benefit.
What is ePacket delivery?
ePacket shipping is considered as a quick and low-cost shipping solution for conventional and drop shipping companies shipping products to the US. Over the years, ePacket has developed into more than 40 global destinations, such as the UK, Canada, and Australia. A local carrier solve the ePacket shipping to the final destination. By local, the providers operating within the package destination country — USPS, Royal Mail, Canada Post, Australia Post, etc. Each provider comes with its own fees, package dimensions, and delivery processes.
Benefits of ePacket delivery
Apart from cost and time efficiency, ePacket delivery provides a wide range of benefits to customers including (but not limited to):
- It is Faster: ePacket supports quicker deliveries between 7-12 working days. This is faster solution than standard shipping way, which take some weeks to deliver. Also, the prompt delivery is one of the biggest benefits that you can harness to enhance customer satisfaction.
- It is Cheaper: No one is ready to pay a big amount in shipping for purchasing a product that is relatively inexpensive. However, that’s what standard delivery systems charge, and you may ideally lose your shoppers. ePacket shipping are able to reduce the delivery cost. The shipping fee is much lower than USPS domestic first-class service, but the delivery timelines are same.
- Hassle-Free Package Tracking: Shoppers have the option of door-to-door ePacket tracking that comes with the detailed status of where the package is, and what is the expected date of shipping. ePacket shipments also equips you with the delivery confirmation, which means that both the parties are aware that the package is shipped and the transaction is finished
- Free Return on Undeliverable Products: For any orders that remains undelivered, it will be returned for free. This helps merchants to solve any issue regarding refunds. This factor plays an crucial role in improving customer relationships and support them a sense of security.
Countries eligible for ePacket delivery
ePacket shipping has expanded globally, providing its services in 37 countries as mentioned here within alphabetical order:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
For the United Kingdom, the shipment can be shipped only to mainland UK, Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands.
For France, packages can be delivered only to mainland France having Zip Codes starting with 01 to 95. Currently, products cannot be shippers to overseas territories such as Martinique, Corsica, Guadeloupe, Reunion, St. Pierre, French Guiana, Mayotte, and Miquelon. However, for the United States, packages can be shipped to all states, military addresses, and territories within the country.
What are the requirements to use the ePacket shipping?
Depend on information offed by USPS, there are some requirements that need to be met when it comes to the package or parcel being sent utilizing ePacket shipping. These requirements are included the weight and dimensions of the product, along with the price of the good.
The weight of the package cannot exceed 2 kg (4.5 lbs). This weight includes the product, the filler material, the shipping box, and any other packaging material. Also, the only exception to this weight rule is when delivered to Israel, where packages can weigh up to 3 kg (6.7 lbs).
The value of any product cannot be more than $400 (US Dollars), and must be shipped from China or Hong Kong to one of the countries eligible for ePacket delivery. These countries are covered further down.
4. Minimum package size
A regular packet should not have a length less than 14 cm and width less than 11 cm. A rolled up packet should have a minimum length of 11 cm. Additionally, twice the diameter plus the length should be more than 17cm. For packages smaller than this, retailers often use a larger box and add in filler material to take benefits of this ecommerce shipping method.
5. Maximum package size
The longest side of a regular package should not be more than 60 cm. Moreover, the sum of the length, width and height should not be greater than 90 cm. The longest side of a rolled up package should not be more than 90 cm. Additionally, twice the diameter plus the length should not be more than 104 cm.
How to track your ePacket delivery?
Shoppers and merchants have the choices of end-to-end ePacket tracking at no extra cost. This facility allows them to monitor and check their package in an easy and hassle-free manner. Now, we have a quick guide of how you can track your ePacket delivery from China or Hong Kong:
- For every package from China, a unique ePacket tracking code and shipping confirmation will be available with the online retailer or drop shipping platform you transact with. The code will also be available to the respective shoppers so that they can know correctly the location of their package.
- You can easily track your ePacket shipping via the official website of the United States Postal Service or ePacket China Post. However, if you use platforms like AliExpress or AutoDS for AliExpress orders monitoring, you can track your package right from the “My Order” section where the tracking code is already listed against your order.
- You can also utilize third-party sites like PackageTrackr, AfterShip, and Package Mapping to track your shipment.
Whether you are a small company owner or a big-time online retailer, you can have a full benefits by speedier and cost-effective delivery services providers via ePacket shipping. Get on the track by exploiting the potential of the ePacket delivery system in today’s cutthroat online market environment.
How does ePacket delivery affect business owners?
The competition in eCommerce businesses is rising geometrically. Hence, going through the fastest and cheapest solution often pays off at last. Any eCommerce owner knows that delivery can’t always be self-handled. However, with ePacket delivery, you provide your shoppers the ability to get their package in a timely fashion while trusting into their hands the ability to track their orders. The fact that it is fast and convenient— will make even small company stay competitive in the eCommerce world. Hence, providing your brand a unique image.
This article has covered essential topics that concern ePacket delivery. It implies that you can integrate ePacket delivery to your ecommerce store too. Besides, if you have any questions or interest in developing an eCommerce website don’t hesitate to contact us. We are one of the superior multi-platform web development services and eCommerce website themes providers in the world. With experienced developers, we commit to offer comprehensive eCommerce solutions for your businesses.