Magento cms extension: Top 10 best ones for your Magento ecommerce stores
Magento cms extension is a front-end extension. Because it allows you to easily and graphically edit CMS pages, product descriptions, and category descriptions. As a result, you can see what you’ve done right on the user interface. Moreover, there is no need to know how to code. Therefore, if you are shop owners, Magento cms extension is very important for you. Thus, in this blog today, ArrowTheme will introduce you Top 10 best Magento cms extensions for your Magento ecommerce stores. Don’t miss it.
Magento 2 CMS Pages Navigation by Magesolution ($59)
Are you tired of Magento’s default appearance? Being confused by a variety of CMS Page via system? Now you’ve discovered the CmsMenu extension, which will be your great option! Firstly, you can use CMS pages categorization. Because your page will perfectly organized with several specific options for the comfort of your buyers. Secondly, your online store will have an amazing front-end look. Because this Magento cms extension also decorates your menu in order not to make your online store boring. Therefore, your online shop will be unique compare to other stores.
Magento cms extension: CMS Blocks Restriction by Folio3 Software Inc ($25)
- Allow the users to conceal the CMS block for a specific buyer group.
- The CMS block will hide from all selected customer groups if multiple customer groups are selected.
- The CMS Blocks will display by default for each buyer group.
- Although the CMS block can place into a CMS page, it will remain hidden for the specified customer groups.
Magento cms extension: Duplicate CMS Page & Block by BSS Commerce ($79)
In the default Magento 2 backend, you must create each CMS page and static block one by one. Moreover, in case you want to add more. So you must manually repeat those steps to generate new pages or blocks. However, completing this procedure can take a long time, especially if you have a significant number of CMS pages and blocks to manage. Therefore, this extension will solve this problem by adding duplicate buttons. Because it allows you to quickly replicate CMS pages and blocks without having to repeat the procedure.
- Duplicate CMS Pages & Static Blocks By One Click
- Create New URL Keys For Copied CMS Pages
Magento cms extension: CMS Revisions by Plugin Company ($129)
CMS Revisions by Plugin Company builds a backup of saved pages and blocks in the Magento 2 Admin Panel. Therefore it allows you to store an unlimited number of versions of your webshop content and roll back to revisions with a single click. Furthermore, CMS Revisions for Magento 2 also allows you to preview, change, and restore page and block revisions in the Admin Panel. And it also gives you a comprehensive overview of the version history, including time and people who create each revision
- Magento 2 has a simple and effective version management system
- Every time you save a CMS page or block, it’s automatically back up.
- Preview and restore functionality with a single click
- Suitable for web stores that change their content and designs
Responsive CMS Page Builder by SNM-Portal ($129)
Coming to this Magento cms extension, you will have an opportunity to use lots of cool features. Moreover, by using the Page Builder, you are able to build a drag-and-drop multi-column grid. Besides that, you also can use an advanced Drag & Drop interface. Furthermore, no coding experience is required. Besides that, using this extension, your online store still works well on all kinds of screen sizes such as: mobile phones, laptops,… In addition, with responsive website builders, you can simply create beautiful websites using Flow Box-Layout, Text, Image, and Magento Widgets. Moreover, SNM-Portal offers a free Magento Widget-Pack-I plugin that allows you to add a variety of features.
CMS Block Scheduler & Targeting by WeltPixel ($99)
Are you seeking a Magento cms extension? So you found the right place. Because with CMS Block Scheduler & Targeting by WeltPixel, you are able to set the time interval for when the CMS blocks are shown to your buyers. In addition, you also can display the blocks to the target buyers. Not only that, you are able to use our tagging system to quickly filter through hundreds of CMS blocks to each promotion or event. One more interesting feature here is that you are not required to have any coding knowledge. However, you still can use this extension with ease. This extension is quite easy to install and active. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about building an awesome online store.
Duplicate CMS Pages & Blocks by Ulmod 9G ($25)
By adding duplicate block and page buttons to your edit pages/blocks, you can save time on content management. Because with a single click, you may duplicate or copy pages and blocks of content from one page/block to another. Furthermore, it also helps you simplify a time-consuming task. Because you don’t need to do the same work many times.
- CMS Pages can be duplicated or copied.
- Copy or duplicate static blocks.
- Make content management easier.
- Manage CMS Pages in less time.
- Managing static blocks will save you time.
- Support multiple websites, stores, and store views are supported.
Import / Export CMS Static Blocks by Commerce Extensions ($39.99)
With this Magento 2 extension, you may import and export your Magento CMS Static Blocks in csv format. For example, you might use this extension to import existing CMS Static Blocks from a Magento 1 installation or a third-party data source into a new Magento 2 installation.
- CMS Static Blocks and all relevant CMS Static Block data (content headings, layout settings, etc.) can be imported and exported.
- CMS Blocks can be exported by Store ID
- It’s perfect for moving CMS Static Blocks from an old Magento site to a new one.
Import Export CMS Blocks by MageBees ($39.99)
This extension allows you to import and export your store CMS static blocks in CSV format, including the store, block title, block status, and so on. Not only that, it allows you to import and export all of the Magento 2 store’s CMS static blocks data from one Magento 2 store version to another. You may also export CMS static blocks data via store view. In addition, importing a CSV file allows you to easily update CMS Blocks. Importing CMS Blocks also comes with a sample CSV file format.
- Users save time since cms blocks data import and export can be done simply with a CSV file.
- By importing a CSV file, you can update the data in existing CMS blocks.
- You can easily import and export all of the data from your CMS blocks..
CMS Page Import Export by Ravi Technology ($59)
Using this extension, you may use the CMS Page Import Export extension to import and export CMS Pages in CSV format with only one click of your mouse. It also assigns suitable statuses to clients who subscribe to newsletters, such as Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated, and Unconfirmed. You can also export CMS Page store views with the module.
- Allow the sample CSV file to download directly from the Import settings.
- Import/export CMS Pages in bulk to save time.
- To move a CMS Page without problems, use a CSV file.
- Import the CSV file to update existing CMS Page data.