Back in stock notification app: Top 10 best apps to retain customers and increase sales
Looking for the best Back in stock notification app to grow your store? Here are 10 best free or premium apps you should use, based on rating, the number of reviews and salient features.
1. Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts
With any store owners seeking a powerful Back in stock notification app, we highly recommend “Back In Stock”. This app assist you with the most difficult task a store owner faces is data analysis. Besides, with this app, you can resolve all issues about analyzing data yourself without asking any developers for support. What’s more, this app will allows you to know which items should be promoted because of the profit they provide. Not only that, it also recommends what you should sell or should avoid based on the data analysis.
- Send messages about stock being available again through different communication channels.
- Integrate with third-party services like MailChimp.
- Easy to customize to match your branding.
- One-click installation.
2. Back In Stock: Customer Alerts
With the support of this app, you will not lose sales when your inventory runs out. Back in Stock makes it easy for shoppers to sign up for a Back in Stock alert though Email or SMS Text Message. Moreover, once you restock products, this tool will alert immediately to waiting customers to bring them back to your online store and make a purchase.
- Can customize many elements of the app to make it more functional for you.
- Send alerts via email or SMS.
- Adds a button automatically to out-of-stock products.
- Gathers emails which can be used for other campaigns too.
3. Back in Stock Product Alerts
The Shopify app allows your customers to sign up to out of stock notifications and then the app will automatically let the customers know when items are back in stock. Especially, if there’s a huge list of users wanting to know about one product, then the list of emails sent out can be split into smaller batches. With this, your server will avoid marking as being spam.
Plus, this app can use for different placements through integrations with Shopify Locations. Therefore, if you run some stores as well, shoppers can sign up to notifications when stocks arrive in their local stores.
- Works directly away on your online store. All you have to do is install it and configure the app.
- Personalize emails for those who have subscribed to your alerts.
- Use your own email service provider to send alerts.
- Can integrate with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and more.
4. Back in Stock
The back in stock feature enables your customers to sign up for an email alert. When items are back in stock, you can email customer from our app’s back end about its availability. In this way, you can brings your customers back and make a purchase. Besides, you can either send an email manually or enable automatic email setting from app’s back end. At the same time, you can send emails to your customer with the link to the back in stock product. Therefore, they can be directed back to the product they want!
In addition to that, if a visitor finds the product they’re seeking for and it is out of stock, a notification widget will be shown and they can enter in their email so they will be notified once the item is back in stock.
- A simple to use app, that allows you to manually notify customers about back in stock items.
- Send emails through the backend of the app.
- Adds a notification widget to out of stock product pages.
- There is a free version of the app.
This app will supports you to increase sales instantly and prevent customers from going to your competitors instead. In details, this tool allows your customers to get restocked browser notifications when an item comes back in stock. As a result, it helps your business stop losing out on customers heading to your competitors because you are out of stock.
- Send back in stock browser notifications to customers
- No coding
- Instantly turn on or off
- No developers needed!
6. Alert Me! Restock Alerts
The next Back in Back in stock notification app list you should know to install for your online store is “Alert Me!”. First and foremost, with Alert Me, you can easily encourage customers come back to your store with automatic restock notifications of the products they want to purchase before. Besides and also the most outstanding features of this app is that it provides simple integration of ad debts. Hence, you can monitor all of your crucial costs in one location. In addition, this app allows you to change your product prices in order to have an accurate cost of products purchased.
- Doesn’t use popups to signup customers.
- Easy to install and automatically works. No manual operation.
- Send emails immediately to audiences who have signed up for notification.
- Can handle variants.
7. Now Back in Stock
Now Back in Stock from Eastside Co is a powerful Shopify app that sends your customer stock alerts when their chosen items are back in stock. With this app, your customers can opt in to have email, SMS alerts or push notifications when products are no longer out of stock. In that way, you don’t have to miss out on sales when your inventory temporarily runs out.
- Free, installation for those who aren’t technically minded.
- Sends SMS, push notifications and email alerts, based on the customer’s choice.
- Get a set amount of SMS tokens, but unlimited email alerts.
- Easy to use.
A customer wants to purchase one of your products – but it’s out of stock. What usually happens? They promise to come back our website but either they forget about it or go one of your competitors instead. With Unlisted Shopify app, this is a thing of the past. This Shopify app allows the shop owners automatically email customers when a product is back in stock and see your sales start to rise. Moreover, it allow customers to subscribe and get alerts for when items come back in stock.
- Increase sales
- Reduce support enquires
- Set up in one click
- Save time
- Prevent competitors from stealing business
9. Back in Stock Alerts
If you’re seeking a great back in stock notification app for you to prevent losing customers because of out-of-stocks., let’s take a look at “Back in Stock Alerts”. Firstly, this app was created with the goal of notifying your customers with smart alerts when running out-of-stock.. Besides, it helps the shop owners to get instant analytics and keep an eye on the most popular products in your store.
Not only that, this tool offers a fully customizable design for the “Back in Stock” pop-up/badge. On top of this, you can customize email templates up to your requirements as well.
- Enable/disable a “Notify me” pop-up when products are out-of-stock
- A fully customizable design for the “Back in Stock” pop-up
- Automatically notify shoppers when a product comes back in stock
- Instant analytics on the products & # of notifications
Restock Alerts helps you get back lost sales and manage your inventory by Back In Stock notifications. With this app, your shoppers will be informed as soon as their waiting product is back in stock, Also you can recognize the trends and always be prepared and manage your inventory easily.
- No expertise or coding needed.
- Send automated Web Push Notifications and Emails to your customers
- Customizable widgets and notifications that suit your brand
- Compatible with all themes.
Back in stock notification app is an essential feature of your online business when you want customers to return to your store. If you are looking for powerful l Shopify apps and Shopify themes for your Shopify store, don’t forget to visits our store for more references